Thursday, September 30, 2010

lately...

I got this jacket today, its really chic.


Also got this facial brush to help me exfoliate and shrink my pores.



I got the IQQU travel brush set today. Its sooo good. Its the perfect brush set for any use even for beginners. And i think the price its really worth it. I got it from: http://www.iqqubeauty.com/index.php/products/iqqu-essential-travel-set.html


Also this was my breakfast today. For the last 2-3 yrs i have eaten the same breakfast, and that's noodles. This makes me an odd person because i cant get sick of the same food esp for breakfast (when i mean noodles i mean the same flavoring, same noodle and same amount each morning). Interest fact. Today morning i thought why not mix it up a bit and eat a bread.

And this is my make up i have done a few days ago. Really youthful and bright. I guess i still got the young and innocent look. Love my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment