Friday, May 6, 2011

Miracle finds



First up has to be Cure Natural Aqua gel. some one you may wonder what is this miracle product I claim it to be. Well, is the BEST exfoliate for the skin, it only takes away the dead skin cells, leaving baby soft skin.
Best of all, its super easy to use. Pump about 2 pumps on your hands and start rubbing your face gentling with the product. After about 30sec-1 min you will feel "white" stuff rubbing off the surface of the skin. Rub all over face until all of the dead skin cells are off, then wash and moisturize as normal.
The white stuff that get rubbed off are your dead skin, and there are a lot of it (i was surprised). First I doubt it, thinking how cant I possibly have soo much dead skin (because i exfoliate daily with an cleanser) then James tried it and it did the same thing. After the second use I was really convinced because the pores on my nose that was blocked up before by rough skin, is now visible and resurfaced again. I really love this product, i feel it can replace all my fancy facial brushes or exfoliates.
I use this once a week (recommended on the description as twice) because I dont want to exfoliate too frequently. Over exfoliating can make your skin oilier.
I think everyone should get one, because honestly its the best product I have ever used (I'm not affiliated with this product so this is my honest opinion). I purchased mine form ebay, they are also available at www.beautycarousel.com and the price is about $49 (shipping included).
The second product is not really special, except for the fact i really like the colour. This physicians formula talc free mineral blush in "blushing glow" is the perfect natural shade of blush. I have been wearing it everyday, it gives a subtle summery glow, and it has a HD effect when applied on. There is no shimmer, but the color still makes the cheeks pop.

I'm currently looking at urban decay naked pallet, really wanna get my hands on one.

And as many of you know, i have started a youtube channel where i do make-up looks. Please show your support by visiting, liking and subbing.


http://www.youtube.com/user/BEAUTYXBB

For the mean time, Stay beautiful.
Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment