Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day without any coverage + how to clean make up brushes

Pic of me today with no power or foundation, just my hippness blush (MAC). Oh, i wish everyday is good face day.

Make up brush cleaning technique
  1. Prepare in a small dish: detergent and 1/20 extra virgin olive oil.
  2. wet you brush under cold water.
  3. squeeze out any excess water.
  4. dip the wet brush into the dish of detergent and olive oil.
  5. swirl the brush in your hands to thoroughly clean the make up brush (for about 30sec to 1min)
  6. rinse the brush under cold water and squeeze water out multiple times to check whether there is still bubble in brush.
  7. when the brush is rinsed thoroughly squeeze excess water out of the brush
  8. then let it air dry in a up right position and let gravity and mother nature do its job. (pic below)
I usually do this cleaning once a week. I dont use brush guards because I dont understand how they can dry in a plastic seal. And i like to air my brush out in the open.


And randomness ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment