Saturday, November 6, 2010

Recent beauty finds and 2nd take on garlic

These are some beauty related things i have purchased recently.
I got this Burt's Bees set purely for the Bee-uty bag. I know i'm a sucka for gift packs. Everything inside is okay. I've been using the lip balm, hand cream, and cuticle cream. I guess the upside is everything is natural. I love the Bee-uty bag, its my travel make up bag now ^^. I purchased this at Priceline for $24.99.

I got a new deodorant. And this one smells sooo nice. I have been using it everywhere cause of the smell (but it leaves a faint white residue). I purchased it at Shoptsmart wholesale pharmacy for under $4.

I thought i will give this new wax a try because i received a coupon. I have tried it once. Its really good because the temperature is very low. The downside is its not very efficient at removing all the hair on first pull and the wax strips provided is not enough. Overall i would repurchase again because it dose not give me burns. I purchase it at Priceline for $13.49.

Okay this is going to be embarrassing. But yes, i do bleach my facial hair. I have not tried this yet. I purchase it at Priceline for $ 18.49 (expensive i know).

My 2nd take on Garlic on pimple was this week. I got 2 painful pimples, so i thought i would give the garlic a try. This time I tried it rinsed and soaked in warm water, and i applied the garlic piece on the problem area. It did not hurt at all and there were no rash. So i tried it on my 2nd pimple but with a different method. I left the garlic out for 24hrs pealed, so the moist is sucked out. Then i chopped a tiny piece again and applied it on the problem area. The 2nd time did hurt a little when i applied it, but no burns or rashes. In both trials, the pimples died down significantly the day after. But i still dont recommend this for dry/sensitive skin. And in both trials i only applied the garlic onto the problem area, not around it.

And J got me a 32G USB. Super awesome ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment