Saturday, June 12, 2010

Doggy Scarf

Today i had a 9:20 exam. yea i no, 9:20 on a Saturday. The exam was okay nothing too hard i guess, although i might think differently when i get my results.

I got home really happy. To my surprised when my apartment elevator door opened there was a pile of vomit in there. I have a phobia against vomits so i steps away pressed the up and down button hoping the over elevator would come, but no. tried around 3 times, gave up. I walked the 9 flights of stairs to my level by that time i was pretty tired *dying*. I tried to open the fire scape door and it was locked. All that was going through my head was *SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFAAAAARRRRRRRRRR* Called J thankfully he was home to open the fire scape door from the inside. I mean who will vomit in the elevator... do you have elevator sickness or something??? And guess what its going to be there for 3 days *grrrr* cause it long weekend and the cleaning guy is on holiday. I feel sorry for the cleaning dude, he always does a good job but i just cant think anyone will be willingly clean that up.

I just knitted YY a scarf, i no its old school. But I'm a old school girl. Its not quite finished yet, still trying to find some buttons to put on it.
ZZZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment