Friday, June 18, 2010

post Exams

Have been away for a week due to exams. i had 4 exams in 6 days so it was pretty full on, but i survived and now am stronger then ever *haaaraaaa*. Here is some photos i took:

Caught YY sun backing, she loves the sun. Its really cute when she come in all warm and u hug her and u feel all warm too. the best pillow in the winter.

Yesterday was my last exam it was an afternoon exam which means i was abit sleeping. Well i felt really weak yesterday too *long story*. Well a few days ago i think i bit a hole on my mouth and it constantly hurts. I think my body is trying its best to heal that hole. Biting my self just shows how much i love food, therefore i have never been on a successful diet.

Got my doll last night. Omg it took me ages to find what kind of doll this was. Now this is my best companion, well 2nd best. This is called TY girls. I believe you can only get them from America or in my case eBay. They are like Bardie but they are way awesome.

I woke up at 6 this morning cause my internal clock is still messed up due to my 3 morning exams. And this is a pic i took from my study of the sun rise. such a beautiful sight. I would wake up everyday at 6 to catch this and breath the morning air.

I got these brushes 3 days ago from Woolies, they are from Woolies Select range. I have to say for $6 its really good quality it beats some of the more expensive drug store brushes. I wanna get a second set or a full set if they have it. The brush is really smooth and its a great brush if u wanna focus on small area application. And the price *wow*.



I have been waiting for this face scrubbing thing for a while now, its from Loreal's new cleansing line. I got 2 cleansers because i wanted two scrubbie things, they should sell it separately. I love the scrub as a everyday scrub. its really gentle and it feels great on the face. I didnt try the cleansers yet i got the blue one and the orange one. I dont no if i will ever use it cause iam not a big fan of Loreal. so if any one is interesting in a free cleanser let me know.

Heres another pic i took last night. As you can see from YY's expression she is pretty tense. Thats cause she thinks the doll is her toy and she keeps licking it and wouldn't sit for the camera.

Here is one of her on my mac, which i haven't touched for a week because is on my study table and i dont wanna get distracted during my study period.

And oh today is YY bday ^^ she is 3 yo today. I'm thinking of cooking her some chicken and bringing her to the dog park in the arvo.

No comments:

Post a Comment