Monday, June 7, 2010

Skin Food.

Many people who came to our place, esp those who entered our toilet have realized i have tones of products or as Fran would say chemicals. It is because iam a big time product person, i try everything that i think is worthy. If i like it i will keep using it, unfortunately most of the things i have used are fails. But i did find some really good things that i cant live without.
This the a pic of them. Below i will do a lil intro of everything.



Redken Hair mask. I have been using this for years as a conditioner. My hair get really oily in summer time however i do have alot of split ends cause my hair is really long. After i used this product i found my hair is much more shinier and smoother.

Biore pore unclogging scrub. I have used this product for about a good 4-5 months now. Its a really good cleanser for deep cleaning and for fighting pimples or acne. Is perfect for summer because it cleans away oil and buildup really well, however it might be a lil drying in winter. I have really oily skin and i find this really good for summer, but a tiny bit trying for winter.



Nivea My silhouette. Many girls have fabby thighs and its esp embarrassing when wearing short shorts or a skirt. I use this product on my tummy, bum, and thighs to prevent and reduce the appearance of fatti-overflow (it doesn't reduce fat). It makes my tummy took more firm and i think its a great moisturizer for these areas too. And i have been using this since i was 16.

John Freda Root Awakening. I used this for about 1 mth. I wanted something that extra conditioned my hair and iam a lazy person so i prefer leave in sprays. This product has the same effect as many spray leave-ins in the market right now, however i do like the smell and the pump. The spray pump distribute the produce to a wide area and each spray is really efficient.


Tea tree Oil. I have been recommended to try this for my pimples during summer. I have to say i was really impressed with the results. Its effective on normal pimple not the painful volcanic ones. This product will reduce the size of pimples and eventually shorten its life span. Caution: don't use this for more then 3 days on the same area, it can produce a dry patch. best used with a Q-tip and avoid eye area.

Natural Vitamin E cream. many of us experience scaring esp from pimples. Vitamin E is proven to reduce the sign of scares and prevent then. I always use this for problem areas and it heals really fast. And it can be used as a good hand or foot moisturizer.



Neutrogena Ultra sheer 30+ sunscreen. I think this is a absolute must in Australia for everyday use. Any 30+ UVA and UVB sunscreen is a must under the harsh Australian sun. Sunscreen with UVA and UVB will reflect UV rays and prevent cancer. and by user sunscreen you can prevent premature agging, sunspots, Cancer, tan and any more horrible things. I use Nuetragena one because it provides both UVA and UVB, light oil free, tube dispenser, shaking for product mix and i dont want the horrible things happening on my face. This is a everyday cream, i use it no matter what whether it is. I have sunspots and after i use this product i found they have lighten in color. And also i think its a great moisturizer.

Benzac Ac 10%. This is a fantastic pimple cream and it works on all kinds of pimple and acne. It is like a all pimple cream, it might get a lil drying but its much better then the other branded pimple creams. I would say if ur beginning to use this, start with the 2.5 % one or the lowest % one because it requires your skin to get use to it. Also dont wear this along because most pimple killing cream are very sensitive to the sun light so be sure to put a layer of sunscreen over it.


Olay Total effects. I love this. In some researches it proved that this product out performed alot of the high price produces. I use to use the normal formula, it is really moisturizing esp during winter time. I got this oily skin one because my skin is abit too oily during summer. Over all i have to say i love Olay for moisturizers.


Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream + eye cream. I just got this product today to try out so i cant really do a review on it. But i can say it smells good. The eye cream is like other olay eye cream, it has really small shimmers in it. I will let you know if i like it.

This review is from my experience and i purchased alot of them cause i saw positive reviews on youtube, friend recommendation, self interest and my skin needs. I have combination skin, a really oily T Zone and during winter i will experience dry patches when my skin is balancing out. Everyone has different skin types and needs so different peoples thoughts and experience with these products will be different.

If there is any questions post it on my Chat box, and i will try to answer it with the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment