Saturday, April 16, 2011

Recent finds: Nail polish

(Bamboo shoot & Wet cement)
Sally Hansen's nail colors are very much raved in the industry and I can see why.

I got the Xtreme wear in 81 Bamboo shoot and 460 wet cement. I will have to say the wet cement is my fav because the color is very true after just 2 coats and is really long lasting (I soaked my nails in vinegar before application) and the magic is if you make a mistake it washes off in 1 shower 0.0
Now i think Bamboo shoot is a good manicure colour because its a clear pink, to get the true colour i applied about 3 layers.

My fav thing about these polishes is they have a metal ball inside which assists its shacking and also the brush head is flat so its really easy to apply.

For the mean time, Stay Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete