Friday, April 1, 2011

Sorry

Sorry guys for the lack of upload, I'm been super busy because I'm trying to start up on youtube. Vid editing and uni work has really drained me. Here is my youtube channel Xiaoqing88 pay a visit and let me know what you thing ^^

But I'm here today to tell you some of my recent finds.

First is the Lo'real infailible eyeshadow in "Hourglass beige".

This is a shimmery biege eyeshadow with great colour pay off. Its great for inner corner, brow bone highlights or a base colour. The staying power is great with a eye primer (more then 8hrs). And there is no creasing or smudging with primer too. Overall great product to have in you collection.

Now i have tried the colour Eternal black. This shadow is not so great because the glitters in the shadow fall immediately and the black shadow is not so pigmented.

I have yet to try the other colours, but my hands are iching to get the navy and pink one.


Second is the Mac factor earth spirits eyeshadow in "Burnt bark".

When i tested the product in store Burnt Bark is the only one that really stood out. Its colour is very pigmented and shimmer is too good to pass. I would wear this as a crease colour along with the Hourglass Beige as base. This once again has great staying power with a primer and it don't crease or smudge.

Third Item is Rimmel single shadows in "Tribute".

I think this range of shadows are discontinued because they are all going on sale now and I don't see priceline stocking them anymore. Now i believe its sold at below $10 each, i got mine for 8.95 at discount chemist.

This shadow is a shimmering deep purple eyeshadow and its great for crease colour too. It gives great pigmentation and its really long lasting.

Fourth product is the Eco-tools Alicia Silverstone brush set

Its a great brush set that comes with a blush brush, stippling brush, angled eyeshadow brush, a brow/lash brush and a casing.

I've used the angled shadow brush and blush brush and its really great. I think all eco-tools brushes are awesome for its price because it has the most gentle brushes, it picks up the product, no shedding when wash and most of all its eco friendly and cruelty free. So big love!

Last product is Rimmer Colour show off lip stick in "Tell no one"
This lipstick colour is really unique because it looks pink in the tube, but when applied on it gives a bright watermelon colour. Its a really eye catching colour and its long wearing when blotted down with a tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment