Saturday, August 21, 2010

Miss me?

I know i havnt blogged for ages, but i have my reasons. I have been busy with uni...
Here is some updates of what i have been up to.

Here is a pic of YY with a ribbon on her head, she is soo adorable. But she hated the ribbon on her head cause she keeps trying to shake it off. She does the same thing after she comes home from grooming, the groomer will put a ribbon on her head and by the time we pick her up the ribbon will be off. And she hates the groomer, i praise our groomer because its impossible for me to comb her hair, cant imagine cutting her hair.

Haha i found her doing this the over day. we left the balcony window abit opened and she was lying on the risen balcony window. you can just tell how much she loves the sun.

And last week i had an inflamed face for about two-three days. this is due to the Natio brightening balm. On the first day it made my face look tanned, after i washed it off my face felt like it was sun burnt. So now i think its going in the bin.

And i got my Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick in Pink ^^ love it. I should take a pic of it on. Its a really summery blush, and it gives a glow to the face. i got it from
http://au.strawberrynet.com/main.aspx
they have great customer service and free delivery too.


Shall try to update more. For now I'm listening to the poll, really want Liberal to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment