Sunday, August 29, 2010

Update

I have been wearing light make up lately, thinking i'm 21 and my skin is not as radiant as it use to be. But i only say light because i want my make up to bring out my beauty, not showing how pretty my make up is.

1. Jordana pressed powder in 101 light beige: i use it as a brightener
2. Rimmel Glam'eyes
3. Revlon power blush in 15 Everything's rosy

4.Bobbi brown Shimmer brick in pink (iphone)

5.NYX eyeshadow Hot pink: as a blush.

6. QVS lash curler
7. Sportsgirl Face brush
8. Ecotools baby kabuki

I know there is hardly any difference between the 3 blushes. I like them light and the camera will normally wash out the colour too.

And now for some updates:

We found this banana in Woolies. lol Banana Monkey. (iphone)


Saw this dog on my way back from uni, its soo cute >.< (iphone)


I dug up this cute Karola ears. its super Kawaiii.



YY like to walk into bags, she got this one stuck on her.


Pic taken by Sammi from my Iphone.


Some thing i like to do, Take pics in our lift.


Paw Paw
(if your wondering who's hair it is on the carpet, its mine. that's where i comb my hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment