Monday, August 2, 2010

Update

Got my Iphone 4G on saturday ^^ i love the 3 people in parra (i feel that i use the word love too freely).
Well here are my two Iphone cases. I like to keep the cases because is really pretty as decoration or perfect for putting random stuff on in my case.


I got the white case because it just look soo awesome and it has a good hand feel (nice grip). Well now my Iphone only has 6G left of storage and i got the 32g one. Its filled with movies and youtube videos ^^. i successfully transferred all my contact from my old Iphone to my new one using the free app Bump (awesome). And yes i did change my number, ask if u like to know.

I saw a bunch of motorcycle riders outside our balcony on Sunday. They were reving their bikes in-front of the red light, there was soo many of them on that lil street. my first initial thought was bike gang, but then there was no police and there were alot of different bikes (so *shrugs*).

And i got my text books today =.= i have to carry that to the bus stop and back home (oh my arms). The Co op lady was surprised i could carry all that. And if ur wondering whats the huge bulk of 3 books in a shrink wrap, well its my Tax law books. For all those who are doing accounting in uni, good luck. And the books did not only done pain to my arms, it also dug a huge whole in my wallet. well the upside is i did 3 chapters of pre-reading today (around 90 pages), but i dont remember a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment