Saturday, August 7, 2010

Purchases

An update on some recent beauty related purchases.

I have been using the Cetaphil suncream for about 2 weeks now. I like the consistency, when is apply it whitens the skin (not ghostly). However its abit more moisturizing then my Neutragena so its abit more oily. I do like how it gives u a more white/bright/radiant face.

Cetaphil cleanser was purchases last week and i used it for a few days to remove dirt and oil. Its pretty good. Its not drying and i love the fact that its oil free. This would be good for those who like to wash their face twice a day but don't want something so strong/harsh. I use this after i get home for a gentle clean and i use my Biore for a more thorough clean in the shower.

The rest i have been using for a few days too. I will wait and see for the results.

And i got a new pair of sunnies from Sports girl. Its very Lady Gaga feel.

And this last pic is of me bored from reading tax law. Oh the pain and suffering all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment