Monday, October 4, 2010

Lash Curler


Bought 2 new lash curlers recently to find my perfect curler, only to find the one i had was the best.

Revlon Lash Curler (left): It didnt work for me because my eyes are not very bulged out to received the full benefit of this curler.

QVS lash curler (middle): I'm not sure if this curler is available any more because i purchased it years ago. This works the best because it has the best curvature for my eyes, and it hardly every pulls out my lashes or clip my eye lid.

Shu Uemura lash curler (right): This lash curler goes to show that even expensive hyped products may not be the best. This is a good curler, but i really dont like the mechanism it works on, that lil angle pully always pushes on my cheeks when ever i try to curl my lashes. And it some times clips my eye lids.

This summary proves that lash curlers is really a personal thing. No matter how hyped the curler is ravved about, it might not work for you. So always experiment, and shop with a open mind.

On to a side note, i think our new aloe vera is going to flower. ohhhh soo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment