Saturday, October 30, 2010

Summer necessities

I'm doing this blog to make up for the fact that i have been really lazy with blogging. *i'm sooo sorry*
First product is Clean & Clear oil control film. Remember last i blogged about them, i said i got 12 packs. Its the best purchase i made in ages. I used up one pack already, and is not even summer yet. I will use this 2-3 times a day, depending on the humidity and temperature. The results are always great. I have really oily skin (esp my nose), I will use 1 film per blot and it will take all the oil away. Great for carrying around in your purse on a summer's day.


I received the MAC materialized skin finish natural, in light medium. It matches my skin tone really well, and it always gives me a glow. In flash photography however, i do look abit white but not ghostly. I love how it gives a natural glow and its sheer coverage. I would use this year round.

Mac Blot power in medium dark. Its abit dark for my liking but its really sheer so it hardly makes a difference. I only use this on my T zone to control shine however, it only controls my oil for about 1-2 hours on a really hot day. So blotting sheets are always handy. I will use this in warm or humid whether.

Maybelline Define-a-lash in the new packaging. I like this mascara, but it will be abit running esp in hot weather. It makes my lashes visibly longer but not clumpy. In winter when the weather is not too humid this will stand great, but in a humid or hot day it will smudge a tiny bit after 4hrs.


MAC blush in well dressed. I would say this is a must have blush for anyone and everyone. This could be used as a base for blush because it has highlighting effects or it could be worn alone and give a light flush of pink.
MAC blush in Hipness (limited edition). I purchased mine from ebay, and fell in love when i first swatch it. Its the perfect summer blush for a healthy flush of coral and pink. Many people compare this to Benefit Coralista , but i think they are very different. Coralist is too shimmery and glittery. After swatching it, it just look like there is glitter on my hand. Hipness on the other hand it a true coral with a pearl finish, not soo shimmery.

On a side note, our aloe vera have started to flower. YAY!!!

Picture of YY and the easy way fake looking cakes.

And Hilary got me this mirror, she said the lil girl on the charm reminded her of me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment