Sunday, October 3, 2010

Outfits


Outfits of the last few days, taken by my iphone 4 in my apartment lift.

I watched Michelle Phan's Blog TV today. Made me realize, although she is successful but she is still very down to earth. She said she has achieved her dream, and if she lost everything the next day she will not be upset cause she reached her goal in life.
Made me think, what is my dream, what do i want out of life? There are those who are soo fortunate to know what they want out of life. But mine is still a huge blur, for a girl: I have not dream about my wedding because there is a part of me which believes weddings are only for show (the only thing that last is happiness between two people, in which wedding or no wedding will not alter). All I'm interested in at this very moment is skin care, make up, pets, fashion, bargains and other lil things. I know i might sound like a pessimist, but one side of me thinks what does my future holds for me. The other tells me, i make my own future which is what I've done all along.
I was always dominate over what i want, in my younger life it was about boys. I always got the boyfriend i wanted by being pro-active. And i will try all means to get that guy. I might sound like a player of some sort, but i dont regret one bit. I'm not proud, but that's who I am. Even now if i really wanted something, i will find means to get it.

But we are back at the question, what do I want in the future??? Guess i have to live it to find out.

On a lighter note, check out Michelle Phan's new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmQ8utyGRe0&feature=sub

No comments:

Post a Comment