Friday, October 15, 2010

Recent finds

Some of my recent finds are in this picture.

I got a really awesome face powder brush (the really fluffy one in the pic on the right). Its a brush that's from the Nude by nature cosmetics line. Its 14.95 and can be found in priceline, target/kmart. Its really soft and really easy to clean. It applys powder foundation or setting powder effortlessly. And for the price its really worth a try, its one of the best brushes i have tried (planning to get a second).

Visine advanced eye drops with 3 lubricants. i usually suffer from dry irritated eyes due to mascara however, this eye drop keeps my eyes moisturized and fresh for the whole day even with mascara. I tried it on J today who usually have red and ichy eyes, almost instantaneously his eye looked more brighter and he is rubbing his eyes less.

As for the silk cosmetics case/bag, its a Glameyes eyebrow set. I bought it at a Shopsmart Wholesale Pharmacy for 4.99 (bargain!!!). It came with 3 eyebrow stencils, eyebrow powder, brow gel, brow brush and the case. I love it cause it has many compartments for your brushes and compacts and its a great travel set. And i think the price is a steal.
As for my new camera case, the purchasing experience was very unpleasant. The only upside is the price around 6~7 dollars. I purchased it from ebay from a seller called i.picture, the delivery took 4 weeks, the item said the product is from Aust but its really from HK, no communication from the seller and it doesn't fit the camera it advertised for properly.

If you have any questions regarding the items in the pictures please leave a comment and i will reply to the best of my ability ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment