Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Presents




Here is the pressies I received for my Bday as promised. My sis made me a bottle of stars and got me a pink tofu, super KAWAII. Stella and Johnson got my a Mor Body butter, MAC MSF natural in light medium and a Chi Chi eye shadow ~~~ LOVE.

Our Aloe has grown even taller. But i think its far from flowering cause i found some pics on google, the flowers are huge and the stems are heaps long. So i guess now is the waiting game. Here is a pic i found from Google:


And remember one day of last week it was really humid and wet. Well guess how YY spent it... in beg. She knows how to enjoy life. She loves to sun bake, sleep on our pillows (hog them) and look down from our balcony or 2nd bedroom. If i was a dog, i want to be her (given that i'm (dog) is owned by me, which is impossible).

No comments:

Post a Comment