Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glowing fresh face




Soo happy we have a cosmetic store in parra that sells American brand cosmetics and also at really good prices. They sell normal drug store products too at unbelievable prices. I got the rimmel Glam'eyes and the Jordana's pressed powder there for about $11. *ohh iam jumping for joy*.

The lady in the store say a pinkish pressed power will brighten your complexion, so i gave it a try *i mean its only $5.95*. Well i loved it, it doesn't give a lot of coverage *but who needs it when u have healthy skin* it gives a glow to your face. Its great for those who have naturally great skin, but needs a pick-me-up every now and then.

For my Rimmel Glam'eyes. I like it too. I only used it today for about a few hours. Its nothing dramatic. After about 6hrs it only smudged a tiny bit, nothing noticeable and it retained my curls perfect. I say this is better then Estee Larder's projectionist mascara which gave my raccoon eyes. (plz note, i did not apply mascara on my bottom lashes) I watched alot of good feedback for this mascara and now i' m falling in love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment