Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shopping!

Went around parra today because uni is coming. Bought these things:

From the Cosmocostmetics store (256 Church st, Parramatta) I got 2 revlon Super luster lip glosses (in Shine City and Feelin' Flirty) for $15, Lash Discovery mascara for $2 and Revlon Show stopper copper eyeshadow for 6.95. Oh how i love parra and its cheap cosmetics.

From Morning glory i got 2 Cleaning pags for 2.95 each (they finally sell it individually) and a head massage stick for $3.50. Cheap! But they didnt have the fake lash applicator that i wanted.

Got a perfume for James and the Revlon diamond lust in pillow talk pink came free.

I tried out the eye shadow and its pretty good. I used the darkest brown for my lower lash line the middle copper on top of the eyeliner and the lightest shade for a base. For mascara I'm wearing my Rimmel Glam eyes.

Still on the hunt for a good eyeliner...


And i used the Revlon Diamond lust as a blush. I'm wearing Revlon Feelin' Flirty gloss.


Now i love parra more because it has affordable cosmetics and my favorite hair stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment