Saturday, July 10, 2010

Product review.




Been buying and testing out some beauty products. The products are shown in the pic above.

This is the Maybelline Cover stick in green. it is said to correct reddness, so i tried it on my red pimple. The results wasn't that great i have to say, a regular concealer will do much better.

There is the pic with flash, as you can see its better in flash.


But under normal light...

It makes them look bruised. The texture its creamy and its easy to blend, but it just doesn't cover all that well.

The second is the Be yourself Shimmer pot which i purchased from Gloss for $3.95. Its a great buy. it has 4 shimmer shades and its perfect to add that sparkle on your every day eye shadow.

The glitters are finely milled and its really easy to apply.

3rd product is the Revlon High dimension Eyeliner. I dont think its that great. The texture is smooth (thats why i got it). But it slips around on my lower eye line and smudges on my oily eyelids. I guess my last resort is to try Mac's liners.


Here is a pic after about 4 hrs of wearing it and i have wipes the bottom already due to smudging. Kinda look like i have raccoon eyes.

4th product is the Glitter eyeliners from The Make up Store and Modelista (which was purchased from Kmart/Target). I use them for my inner tear ducts. I love both of them, but if i had to choose i would rather the Make up store one because the glitters are more finely milled.

5th product is the My beauty Diary Facial for Whitening and Brightening. This is a really popular product from Taiwan. And at this very moment iam testing it out. Will take a pic after i wash it off ^^ and u can compare it to the pic above.

Omg. My skin is sooo white now >.< abit too white for my liking but i love this mask. *going to get more* I guess i will use this mask once a week because i dont wanna look too white. And i think i will try the other masks they have in the range.

The last 2 products are the Olay regenerist range which i purchased about a few weeks back.

The Micro-sculpting cream feels good but not great. I say it not very moisturizing for the winter and i cant see any visible results (maybe is cause i'm still too young). But i like the eye cream, it visibly reduced the fine lines under my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment