Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I love Ivan (my hair stylist)


Got a new hair cut today ^^ and realised i love my hair dresser more. I have been faithful with Ivan for about 3 yrs now (well i cheated on him once, but thats when i really needed a cut and i was in china).

He doesn't talk much and does his job really well. I personally hate hair dressers who talk and ask you useless/private questions. And i received a hair wash from him today too, and his hands are like magic (or i just love hair wash in salons). He shampooed my hair twice i think and massaged the conditioner really well. You can tell he was not slaking off when he washed my hair.

Then came the hair drying part, oh how it felt good. Ivan and this other stylist was blowing my hair at the same time. The feeling of being in a male sandwich is soo empowering. The drying part took the longest cause i has heaps of hair, so the pleasure was orgasmic.

After is the cutting part. He told me what he was going to do to my hair and started his cutting. He asked me if i wanted to read a magazine, and i declined. I love to watch him cut my hair because to me it was like master chief preparing a dish (pure enjoyment). He didnt cut much off because he knows how i like it. And after the cut i felt so beautiful and glamorous. The lighting in the Salon was perfect, it was yellow and bright so your face look like its glowing full of radiance.

And of cause this is the end result.

I love Ivan because i have never seen him use the razor combs to thin hair, and he doesn't cut alot off and yet there is still a significant difference. When is time for paying there is no pressure, he lead you to the counter and accepted your money with both hands followed by a "thank you". Everything feels so calm and i think that's how retail should be like. I'm the type of consumer who dont like to be interrupted when I'm browsing and i like my personal space and privacy. I think its too much to ask, but yet Ivan satisfy all of them.

If ur not happy with ur hair dresser, you should try Ivan. The address is up the top (and no, i'm not being paid to do this). He is the best hair stylist in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment