Friday, July 2, 2010

Holidays


Haven't been updating that much, i know *lazy*. Well i got the Pantine 3 min miracle recently, and i love it. The first time i used it i packed the whole tube into my hair, and my hair felt soo soft and smooth when it dried. And i have been using the Pantine night repair leave in for about a week, and i really like it. I have really long and thick hair. My ends are always really fuzzy and dry because my body's nutrients cant reach that far down. And i lost around 3 kgs growing my hair long. Well the night repair helps alot for the dry ends, in the morning when i wake up i can feel that my ends are alot healthier and tamable.


Another 2 dishes i prepared during the week.

Also my parents got a new TV from Myer for an incredible deal and nearly everyone in the family benefited. My parents got a new TV to watch, i got around $140 voucher from Myer membership, and my sis is going to get a free PS3. I have to say i will go to Myer more because they give such great deals, my parents asked around alot of places but in the end Myer gave the most unbeatable deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment