Saturday, July 24, 2010

Making Devils food with a great firend.

Yesterday Luu and I decided to do a master chef cook day. We decided to make a Gateau Opera with strawberries. This is the first time i actually made a cake. I was really surprised how much butter, sugar, coffee, egg went into this lil cake. I dont think i can eat sweets again.

I think last night i had an sugar overload because my stomach wasn't feeling so pleasant, and my stomach woke me up at 5am...

The process of making the cake was heaps fun and i thank Luu for every bit of it. Love u.







She also has a Hello Kitty instant cam, we took some pics on it ^^ its really cute. And oh she gave me one of her Build a Bear Hello kitties so we can be twins (soo sweet).


And last night James and i went to a thai place called Yum Sab in Fairfield. The food was really good and cheap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment