Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ahhhh what is false


Had a multiple choice test today...It was the hardest multiple choice ever... Instead of choosing the true one 90% of the questions ask me which is the "false" one... Took me a good 30 mins to finish the 20 mc, and i checked it 3 times >.<

After we went shopping, so nothing interest blah blah blah. Its mothers day tomorrow *panic* i dont know what to get my mum, so out of pressure i got her a face cream. is soo hard getting my mum things, and people say is easy to get female stuff... its not soo easy when there is too many options.

Chatting to H now. she is safe and sound in Cambridge now. sooo proud of her. Ah and i just realized my nails are too long for typing on my mac *tap tap tap* >.<

And and Hi Berni thanks for visiting my blog ^^. i was inspired to start one cause i saw your beautiful blog. Night folks

No comments:

Post a Comment