Friday, May 7, 2010

Sick

Dont feel soo well today, i think I'm getting the cold.

well i did my tut work and some study today. And took Y.Y out to the doggy park, she is alot more better when other dogs now, she is willing to go sniff their bums on her own and at times she will play as well. But she is still a lil shy when there is a big group of dogs, however I'm still very proud of her. here is a video i took about a week ago.




Tomorrow I'm going to wake up early for Cher mag, so iam going to run to ct first thing in the morning. also i got a 40% off voucher from just jeans, i will look into that.

Btw i just finished watching tian long ba bu. yes James got me into it. I enjoy watching classics. this also explains why i like to watch the discovery channel, esp about Egypt and mummies.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment