Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not mothers day!

I just found out today that is not mothers day, ahhh iam such a good daughter. Well at least i'm early. I think i will get her something else next week hehe.

Nothing much happen today. Went to my parents place gave James and my dad hair cuts. dad got new birds O.o dont he remember we had 6 birds b4 and they all died. well he tried to explain to me why this time is different because he caught one of them O.o... I wish i took a pic, i will next week.
L took a pic of me sad.

This one is by L being a perv.Took Y.Y for a walk today and we saw a kitten. It was sooo cute, but it was scared of Y.Y so it ran away when she got close.

I finished drawing for J, this goes to show how childish we are.
Also i did my nails last night. its a purplish silver or metallic purple.


Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment