Wednesday, May 5, 2010

True Winter

Okay this is the third time writing this blog, the reason: the fonts keep stuffing up, pictures flying everywhere, all these computer language started to appearing.


Well today as soon as i got out of the house it started sprinkling, and when i was on the bus it was pouring, i thought to my self 'i dont wanna get drenched' good thing it was sunny after my first tut. soo happy.

Got home around 7. it was windy and cold out, but i love the cold whether hehe. i took this in my lift. good no one saw me.

Luvo pic #2 its a sign that i should get that camera.


And check out how fat is my coin purse, it has around 13 bux in it. The reason is J keeps giving my his coins cause he doesn't like to carry them around.

On another note, i might go Kino on sat morning to get the Cher mag. I sooo want the Denim bag, if they dont have it in stock i will try stealing it from Berni hehe *shhh dont tell her*. jk jk.

Night


No comments:

Post a Comment