Saturday, May 8, 2010

Depressed (you prb dont wanna read this)

In fact i was sick last night, i had food poisoning. Yes this is the 2nd time in a month i think, ohhh i should go buy a lottery.

I didn't go ct today mainly because i don't feel 100% today physically or emotionally. i didn't even use my 40% off just jeans voucher... I'm ashamed, maybe I'm really turning into a house wife. FARK i cant even stand that word. I forbid myself to turn into one. First i dont like cooking. Cleaning is okay. Cant stay at home for more then 48hrs. No interest in kids.

I think now my fashion is horrible, nothing ever look good on me. and i try to find flaws in everything i see in stores. How did i turn into this?

Another interesting fact about me. I have never been picked up b4. i have contemplated on this for a long time, why? Am i ugly? fat? demented? My friend told me is cause i look scary in public. I mean how scary can i get, does it look like i will bite someone's head off? i still don't know the answer. Well i guess i should focus on the negatives but more on the positive.
Or maybe i should not use the word never. I got ask whats my name by a 4oish yo guy from PCYC (When i say 40yo iam giving him credit already). I didn't tell him of cause. but isn't it gross...even thinking about it eeek.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment