Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day!


Today is mother's day. I gave my mum a make over knowing that she is not high maintenance and never actually wore full make up. i want her to experience it. She looked soo beautiful. my dad said in their wedding they didnt do very good make up. And my dad was really happy too so see my mum so beautiful. he said jokingly "you should be there in our wedding" and everyone laughed.

YY got bored today when we were playing cards. here is a pic. Oh today when i took YY for a walk a men asked me and L whether we saw 2 Maltese. i felt sorry for him cause he look like he was going to have a heart attack. i hope he found his dogs.


oh as promised these are my dads birds^^. the brown one is caught by my dad *skills* but it always have a friend who comes during the day. I should convince my dad to set it free so it could be with its partner.


And i picked up these today, ohh i love them. They are soo retro chic *i dont even know what that means*
Night. And Happy Mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment