Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SamSung PL150

Went to uni today. Was falling asleep in my tut, so i decided to spend my 1 hr break sleeping, feel like high school sleeping on the table.

I saw this Camera yesterday, well i actually saw the ad for it ages ago and now I'm really interested. Its soo awesome. I love how the lil screen in-front is perfect for luvo pics hehe. Now i really want one. this will be my next camera, or something that got a screen at the front.

Btw Berni do u know when the Denim mag of Cher is going to end. cause i wanna get one but iam pretty busy atm, so i wanna see when am i feel so i could run to ct and get one >.< thanks Berni. Haha and the nick name Berni is sooo cute.

And thanks sunny for checking out my blog ^^ Good luck for ur mother's day shopping.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment