Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sunshine

I love how the sunshine bounces off my hair and creates this brown, purple, red ish color, i dont dye my hair anymore cause i love the condition of my present hair.

At dinner today i was reading this uni mag and i saw this article about sex in our uni and i came across this term " Wagasm face: walking orgasm...when you see someone attractive going about your day and nature takes over. Endorphin release, rush of blood, illicit thoughts" When i saw it i thought that's a fantastic term. The article is about finding sex life in MQ uni, the writer kinder sounded abit desperate cause she aint getting none.



Got back home around 10:30 tonight, dont like late night lectures i never stay awake. I took this with Y.Y she looks sooo cute hehe.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment