Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Kind of frustrated today, One of my group members for an assignment wont corporate and its dragging everyone else in the group down. I mean if u don't want to be study don't come to uni, there is plenty of things u can do so don't F up the ones who actually wants to study. I'm worried that we wont finished the assignment on time cause of that someone.

On a happier note i found YY doing this today:


I guess is because it was pretty cold.

Also MP has a new video out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS8chIVcPwc&playnext_from=TL&videos=wTTDGEzPrmg&feature=sub

She is the greatest inspiration. Her talent and motivation is what inspires me. She is 22 and she has her own beauty product line, spokes person of Lancome, owns a 3 story house, No.1 make up guru on you tube and so much more. I wish one day i will be as successful as her. So go check out her videos.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment